Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dogs of My Life, Pilot Episode

My self-professed weakness for gossip magazines cannot compare to the dog drama that runs rampant on my Boylston Street block. Who needs US Weekly and In Touch when I've got Dogs of Our Lives on demand each evening? Let me introduce the nightly featured cast:

Millie, my pomeranian: the sassy star of this doggie soap. An undeniable diva, Millie is perpetually performing and constantly seeks to be the center of attention. 


Buckley, my boyfriend Spencer's beagle: Millie's best friend and constant companion. Lady Bucklesworth, as she prefers to be called, lives for two things: food (any kind will do) and the human connection. She is fiercely loyal to her master.



Sasha, the shih tzu who lives downstairs: Millie's boyfriend. They have been having relationship problems as of late and haven't been playing well together, which has driven Sasha to drink.




Dodger, a beagle and good friend to Millie and Buckley: Dodger is the elderly wise man. He has weathered many storms and provides a wealth of information to all he encounters. An avid sports fan, Dodger is a Red Sox mascot and Fenway Park's canine celebrity. He's on hiatus for the moment, but look for him in the Boston.com commericals!

So there you have it. Welcome to the Dogs of My Life.

2 comments:

Spence said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Millie has a boyfriend?! She's growing up...